Sant Cugat del Vallès (España)
Internet y tecnología
36000 – 44000 Bruto/año
We are currently selecting an AWS Solution Architect to join one of the teams that Between has implemented in one of our main clients.
You will work in a multinational pharmaceutical, in an international environment.
What will I do? These will be your main functions:
- You will be part of the Center for Enablement (C4E) within Platform Engineering team. C4E contributes in the development and operation of the company digital products.
- As an AWS Solutions Architect you will collaborate with Central Data Science and product teams on key use cases.
- You will define, develop, deliver software architecture needed to implement and guide the product teams.
- Teaming up with product owners, data scientists, scrum masters, leads, backend and frontend engineers you will work in an Agile environment and make AWS platform more accessible to the organization.
– Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering…
– 2 years of experience in a similar role
– Experience designing/documenting/deploying cloud architectures in AWS
– 5 years of hands-on software development/DevOps engineering/systems architecture
– Advanced knowledge of the AWS services
– Ability to evaluate AWS cloud applications requirements and make architectural recommendations and documentation for implementation, deployment and provisioning
– Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
– Knowledge in a technology domain: distributed web applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, high performance databases
– Basic understanding of cloud networks (VPC, security groups)
– Basic cloud security experience (firewalls, encryption, IAM, roles)
– Engineering practices: code refactoring, design patterns, DDD, CI/CD, APIs
– Proficiency in English
– Experience with migration projects (software and data)
– Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition
– AWS certification or other industry certification
– Knowledge with Sqoop, Hive, Hue
– Knowledge of Data Lake/Hadoop platform implementation
– Knowledge in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
< Volver a Ofertas