Internet y tecnología
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
We’re in search of a Infrastructure Engineer who can seamlessly combine technical knowledge with business requirements to help us navigate all our customers’ cloud Platform needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support, planning and everything in between.
As Infrastructure Engineer you are expected to have expertise in building highly available cloud solutions and services, with a strong inclination towards security and automation. This individual will work with various departments to design and develop brand new as well as maintain existing Cloud Platforms of our customers.
At BETWEEN we are committed to the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Specialized Selection unit in IT profiles to be incorporated into our clients’ staff. We work with a wide range of companies, which will allow us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructures, ranging from the field of Cloud Computing to Big Data, R&D and BI.
- Identify and implement optimal cloud-based solutions for our customers’ Cloud Platforms
- Plan and deliver infrastructure changes by creating, implementing and supporting highly scalable cloud solutions
- Configure and deploy cloud services using automation and orchestration techniques
- Maintain platform security by following established security and data protection procedures
- Configure and maintain backup, monitoring, and alerting systems for multiple customers
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger overall cloud team
- Utilize exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they transform into problems
- Provide recommendation around technology evolution
• Bonus 7%
• Tickets Restaurant 1980€/ año
• Sanitas Medical Insurance 648€/ año
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a cloud engineer role or related position
- A clear understanding of cloud technologies and offerings from Azure and AWS
- Excellent understanding of Linux operating systems
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Ability to follow change management process and security procedures.
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
- Proficient in container ecosystem – docker, kubernetes
- Experience working with Git, Terraform, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience working with IaaS/Cloud services of Azure or AWS
- Experience working with, configuring and troubleshooting, Linux systems Redhat or Debian
- Scripting experience – python, shell
- WebServers & Databases – Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL or IIS & MS SQL
- Experience working with backup and monitoring tools such as Azure recovery vault, Zabbix, and Prometheus
< Volver a Ofertas