Internet y tecnología
24000 – 42000 Bruto/año
We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software. The position includes the development and testing of real-time computer vision and machine learning methods and the development of prototypes and demo samples to showcase new features to customers.
At BETWEEN we are committed to the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Specialized Selection unit in IT profiles to be incorporated into our clients’ staff. We work with a wide range of companies, which will allow us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructures, ranging from the field of Cloud Computing to Big Data, R&D and BI.
What will I do? These will be your main tasks:
- Prototype and develop deep learning methods to address tasks related (but not limited) to action recognition and object detection.
- Design and develop tools to collect, annotate a pre-process training and evaluation data.
- Design and develop quality assurance tools for machine learned models.
- Maintain and develop Gestoos inference engine portability to acceleration frameworks (OpenVino, TensorRT, Tensorflow Lite, …)
- Customer support and training on Gestoos tools and libraries usage.
- MsC or PhD in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning or equivalent.
- Previous experience in developing classification, detection, prediction and regression algorithms.
- Proficiency in deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Fluency in Python and C++.
- Experience analysing and improving software performance.
- Strong track record of academic or industrial research, with an emphasis on solving real-world problems.
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
< Volver a Ofertas