Ingeniería y automoción
27000 – 36000 Bruto/año
- Creation of technical safety concepts.
- Generation safety analyses (FMEAs, FTA)
- Definition of system architecture and technical safety concept, includiong allocation os Safety requirements.
- Moderation and participation atr technical reviews.
- Reviews of system safety test especifications.
- Coordination of issues related to functional safety with other componentsof the developement and support organization.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Diploma/Master in engineering.
– Work experience in automotive development (System, Hardware or Software).
– Experience in creating safety concepts and analyses (FMEA, FTA).
– Knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508, automotive SPICE/CMMI.
– Proficient in the use of organization and planning methods.
– Fluent in English.
< Volver a Ofertas