Sant Cugat del Vallès (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
24000 – 33000 Bruto/año
Currently we select a Procurement Engineer to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Act as commodity manager and procurement engineer for Foams (EPDM, silicone, neoprene…) and non-metalic Die-Cuts (PET, PC, adhesives…)
- Manage foams and die-cut parts from prototype to production until end of life of the projects.
- Give support to R&D to optimize the designs according to the specifications of the foams/die-cuts required.
- Negotiate with the suppliers the best price and timing.
- Control the parts and process to ensure the quality requirements are met.
- Work with R&D, Operations and Suppliers to validate the parts and tools.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with advanced subject matter knowledge.
– Good level of English.
– Experienced in designing special modifications to existing machinery or parts.
– Experienced in foam products
< Volver a Ofertas