Sant Feliu de Llobregat (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
30000 – 36000 Bruto/año
We are currently seeking applications for an Electrical HW System Engineer located in Sant Feliu de Llobregat and with direct technical responsibility for major electrical component types: controllers/gateway, junction boxes, sensors, motors, and connectivity technology & telematics.
HW systems engineer has full technical accountability for all project activity and deliverables, from project inception to product launch. This includes adherence to project management standard work and engineering best practices, communication with project team members..
At BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent within the engineering environment. We currently count on a team of more than 400 people. We take part in a great variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the most innovative clients from the R&D, automotive, pharma, machinery design and product development branches, among others. From our technical office we offer services depending on the needs of each client, since at BETWEEN we can take responsibility for all the development tasks related to your product’s life cycle.
What will I do? These will be your main tasks:
• The candidate will be responsible for the component systems specification closely working with the electrical, mechanical, laboratory, industrial manufacturing engineers and in coordination with the Center of Excellence teams (Minneapolis and Essen).
• Lead and define the electrical validation plan according to regulations and market requirements.
• He will also be the technical interface with main electrical suppliers and external engineering companies for this domain.
• System integration at test bench and at machine level.
• Design to cost, design for manufacturing and design to reliability.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting for electrical problems .
In addition, while working for BETWEEN you will be able to take advantage of the following additional benefits:
– Possibility of working for a successfully expanding company at a national and international level.
– You’ll be part of a young high-performance team with a high degree of specialisation.
– You’ll have at your disposal an ambitious Training Plan.
– We will put at your disposal a Career Plan with projects that suit both your personal and professional goals.
– Possibility of choosing how to obtain your salary thanks to our Flexible Spending Plan tax advantages.
– Fluent in English
– HW tools (Altium, ZUKEN, or equivalent)
– Product lifecycle management tools (ex. Windchill) is desirable.
– Problem-solving ability, experience with standard analysis and reporting tools (DFMEA, A3,8D, Fishbone/5-whys etc.) preferred.
– Willingness/desire to learn and grow and ability to work in an international team environment.
< Volver a Ofertas