Sant Cugat del Vallés (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a multinational consulting firm that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 300 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently, we are looking for Procurement Engineers specialized in Sheet Metal to work in one of our teams inside one of our major clients. Will be responsible of communication and negotiation with suppliers and R&D engineers with the aim to optimize resources, technical assessment and cost reduction.
Experience in processes of industrialization with veneer (stamping, pressing, laser, bending, etc.), precision turned parts (machining, lathe, milling, etc.) surface finishes (painted, nickel plating, chrome plating, heat treatments, etc.) and soft tools.
Will perform the following tasks:
- Sourcing strategy for the related parts/technologies to meet entire Product Life Cycle needs.
- Build market technology and cost intelligence at part/subsystem/function level, identifying the possible suppliers.
- Influencing early design decisions to get the most efficient supply chain for new products
- Select and manage the assigned suppliers
- Integrating the needs of all the New Program Developments and entities (R&D, Operations, Procurement, Distribution …) and driving their results.
- Negotiating with suppliers the best cost including Cost Reduction profile, together with the rest of business deliverables (including terms & conditions, contracts and Intellectual Property handling).
- Growing a strong partner relationship by building personal empathy and thru proactive and fair interactions.
- Periodical business reviews to suppliers, including performance evaluation and development plan.
- Ensure the technical deliverables are met, including parts/subassemblies specs clarification, manufacturing processes, tooling, Quality Control Plan, assurance of supply, prototypes for builds, metrology.
- Project Manager for assigned Procurement processes or projects, leading their implementation within the organization.
The candidate selected will be part of a high-performance environment in a multinational company dedicated to industrial machinery.
Deep technical knowledge in Sheet Metal will be required
Will have following benefits:
- High specialized multinational company
- Long-term contract
- High performance environment
- Career Plan according to your personal and professional goals
- Ambitious training plan
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Experience in Mechanical manufacturing processes
- Fluent in English
- Availability to travel
- Strong negotiation skills
< Volver a Ofertas