Internet y tecnología
Por Obra o Servicio
39000 – 46000 Bruto/año
In Between Technology we are looking for an IT Project Manager. If you are currently actively looking for a job, thinking about changing projects or finishing a project, this is your project and BETWEEN your company.
We currently have a team of over 550 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and at our customers’ facilities.
We are looking for a you if you are interested on developing and scaling new «on farm» digital and integrated tools and solutions. You will be responsible of scaling the maintenance and updates of about 30 legacy apps.
It is a position aimed to work on Singapore time zone (GMT+8h).
What will I do? These will be your main functions:
- You will manage complex or cross-functional projects across all project phases to drive successful and on-time completion of project deliverables.
- You will define project objetctives, scope, roles and responsabilities, as well as develop the project schedule and resource allocation in consultation with key stakeholders and project team members.
- You will manage project documentation, and drive project communication. You will keep key stakeholders regularly updated on project progress, key risk/issues and mitigation.
- You will identify and manage cross-team interdependencies, establish clear next steps and owners and resolve blockers that impede progress.
- You will support POs in managing stakeholder expectations for project delivarables.
- You will serve as the global/regional process owner where needed.
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will get the following added benefits:
- Possibility to work on national and international projects, for reference clients in the industrial sector.
- Possibility of being part of a company in full growth at a national and international level. A good place to work: we take care of our team and society through initiatives, conciliation programmes and corporate social responsibility.
- You will be integrated into a high performance team with a high degree of specialization.
- You will have opportunities for training and professional development.
- We will provide you with a wide range of challenges and projects in line with your personal and professional goals.
- At BETWEEN, equal opportunities is one of our values. We are committed to hiring the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, age or other abilities and promoting their professional and personal development.
- 4+ years’ experience in Project Management, preferably SW Development Lifecycle experience.
- High level of English – this will be the working language.
- Hands-on experience with Design Thinking/Agile/Scrum process and principles as well as management systems (eg. Jira).
- Strong problem-solving, change management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to infuence without authority.
- Ability to thrive and exercise sound business judgement in a fast-paced growing organization, and not being hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
< Volver a Ofertas