Sant Feliu de Llobregat (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
36000 – 50000 Bruto/año
We are hiring a Mechanical Engineer to join one of our main clients located in Sant Just d’Esvern.
You will be part of a multucultural engineering team, leading the structural & mechanical desing of the Genset product lines of one of our best customers.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in Engineering profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client’s staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests.
- Lead activities related to the structural & engine design for the Genset product lines. Including design changes, development of new solutions from initial concept to release into production, the interaction with other unit subsystems, integration into the overall system design
- Manage DFMEA / DVPR process for areas of responsibility. In addition, define and oversee validation testing activities required at component and system level, in relation to structural & engine designs for the Genset product line
- Manage prediction of frame mechanical durability by modelling and simulation (FEA) for the Genset product line
- Ensure appropriate CAD files structure and management for the Genset product line
- Manage Design For Manufacturing / Design For Serviceability process with appropriate teams. Ensure gate dates are supported with mature deliverables
- Be familiar with appropriate engine regulations and marking (EPA, NRMM, CARB) in the industry applicable.
- Participate and contribute into Platform Design Engineering team discussions and assessment for new designs adoption
- Provide technical support to other functions (e.g. Manufacturing, Field Service…) in relation to the existing product range and new designs implementation
How will I do it?
- You will be part of an international team.
- You will have acces to our customer Engineering Laboratory for testing and prototyping.
- Flexible working hours.
- Now in homeoffice
- Medical insurance
- Bonus restaurant
- Career plan
- Competitive salary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in design and product development. Mechanical engineering background preferred
- Demonstrated experience in product/systems design that include mechanical/structural and combustion engine design. Refrigeration/cooling systems would be a strong asset
- Develop and maintain thorough understanding of diesel engine design like power, torque, BSFC, CAN Bus engine. Understand control system, algorithms, sensors and safety protection devices.
- Background in corrosion protection techniques and treatments for outdoor applications preferred
- Strong experience in industrial environment: Design For Manufacturing; technical relationship with suppliers, production plants and customers
- Strong background in mechanical/Structural and combustion engine design. Knowledge of engine design tools is a plus
- Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong team player w/ “hands-on” attitude in front of challenges that may require exploring/learning to find new ways of creating solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate activities within teams formed by people from different functions and locations
- Competency in Microsoft products including, Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint require
< Volver a Ofertas