Internet y tecnología
36000 – 46000 Bruto/año
We are hiring a Python Engineer to join one of our main clients located in Barcelona city.
You will be participating in the development of an internet safety solution whose mission is provide a safe digital experience of every child.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in IT profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client’s staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructure, ranging from Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI…
- You will be developing a multi-platform parental control solution.
- You will solve high cutting edge Engineering challenge via automation, procedures and deployments.
- You will work to develop a hight performance platform that provides high availability to end users.
- You will improve our deployment pipelines and QA procedures.
¿How i’ll do it?:
- You will be part of a cross-fuctional technical and agile team.
- Great culture – friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun
- You will work with people from 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours – and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city
- Daily fruit and beverages supply
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b’day
- Flexible Benefits
- Team Building Events
- Have experience with REST APIs and specially Python (Django).
- Have expertise with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Flask
- Have experience with the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Really understand software containerisation and have some experience with container orchestration.
- Have experience with continuous delivery pipelining and GitOps methodologies.
- Have work with Celery and asynchronous environments.
- Have some experience with stream technologies (Kinesis specially).
- TDD & DDD knowledge.
< Volver a Ofertas