Internet y tecnología
30000 – 36000 Bruto/año
You will be participating in the development of manual and automated test, requirements and documentantion in order of the standars of quality of one of our best customers.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in IT profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client’s staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructure, ranging from Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI…
- You will participate in project-level verification activities (reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs) to become familiar with the project requirements, design, etc.
- You will implement and execute project-level functional test cases, as well as integration, regression and sanity tests
- You will work with business analysts and Software Engineers to identify functional test cases which determine whether project requirements are met.
- You will work with business analysts and developers to identify functional tests that will determine whether the project satisfies its requirements and that the actual behavior matches the desired behavior. Implements and executes project-level functional tests and integration tests. Analyzes results, generates defect reports in the project’s defect tracking tool, and verifies fixes.
- You will implement and execute product-level system, installation, conversion, and performance tests. Analyzes results, generates defect reports in the call tracking system, and verifies fixes.
- You will implement and execute 3rd party product-level installation and interface tests with Applications and other 3rd party products. Analyzes results and generates deficiency reports. Assists with the final validation report.
- Produce maintains and reports applicable test metrics.
- Participate in homeroom organization meetings, reporting and activities.
- Participate in ISO Quality System Audits and ISO Quality System Meetings.
¿How i’ll do it?:
- You will be part of a cross-fuctional technical and agile team, developing the exectuion of test plans and test follow-ups to ensure features validations and product quality.
You will work within project teams to identify product defects as early in the development lifecycle as possible. Works within the release team to identify defects in the integrated product to determine overall product quality.
Reporting into the R&D Project Manager for Europe (Spain), in the Office in Barcelona.
- Flexible retribution
- Ticket Restaurant
- Medical insurance and life insurance
- Free fruit & coffee
- Fluent in English
- University/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, quality or other degree relevant or Equivalent work experience.
- Eager to use web based applications and internet technologies.
Knowledge of one or more aspects of the manufacturing process, ISO or CMM is a plus.
Broad application knowledge and deep knowledge in one or more areas.
Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies. Excellent analytical and communications skills.
Excellent computer skills.
SCRUM (or other agile techniques).
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design knowledge.
Defect Management Tools (preferably Jira).
Test Management Tools (preferably Adaptavist).
Test Automation Tools (preferably Testcomplete, JMeter).
< Volver a Ofertas