Sant Cugat del Vallés (España)
Internet y tecnología
24000 – 36000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN currently has a team of 400 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a QA Analyst Tester; SPC(Software Packaging Center) for a project located on San Cugat del Vallés.
MISSION:. Execute and document test results of existing Software test plans / test cases. Test plans & test cases will be provided by Software & System Leads. Basis software application tests based on BI standard software.
Functions like SPC (Software Packaging Center):
– Guide and support the Software Leads regarding the Software Life Cycle process (registration, packaging, user acceptance testing, decommissioning)
– Manage, monitor and trace the status of applications through the complete process.
– Development of Software Installation Plans included basic functional tests based on Software Lead requirements
– Assist (by performing the necessary tasks together with the Software Lead) the Software Leads on some critical phases of the process such as the user acceptance test phase
– Monitor the Software Life Cycle (New orders, software registration and publication, development phases, first month of the rollout phase)
– Software installation on 32bit & 64 bit Windows operating system
– Client troubleshooting regarding Software Distribution
– Software Packages deployment issue
– Analyze why a package failed during the installation. Analyze the root cause of the failure which could be linked with SCCM infrastructure or SCCM agent but also interaction of between packages.
– Deal with MSI log file analyze, package installation test, propose workaround.
2 days / week remote working
Flexible work schedule
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
Fluent in English
2 or 3 years of experience.
Good WIN 7 & standard office software knowledge
Good documentation and reporting skills (status tracking)
Good coordination skills (test coordination)
Good testing experiences
< Volver a Ofertas