Ingeniería y automoción
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
- To set up and create a technical roadmap and requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing.
- Architect and guide analysis and simulation activities necessary to determine performance, reliability, bandwidth and other system design characteristics.
- To assure product consistency according to the primary function of the complete system taking into account customer requirements, final application and environment constrains.
- Deep technical analysis of the customer(s) technical specifications.
- Collaboration with system requirements generation and review to determine best approaches and feasibility of development within time and cost constraints of project expectations.
- Define the overall product architecture related to mechatronic and/or electronic products according to customer requirements, international Standards and engineering strategy meeting Safety & Reliability specs compliance, getting support from the the different Masters of each Technology.
- Manage/Support SW and HW System Engineer, Technical Project Leader, Design Product Enginner and Design Quality Engineer according with our client Development System (FDS) methodology on System Reviews with all the different technical areas.
- Know and learn product, and process level technologies to support the overall direction of product design and development.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Comply with our client Information Security Management System (ISMS) applicable to the job, together with the corresponding training.
- Actively cooperates with the maintenance, promotion and improvement of the OHSE department.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
- SW and HW requirements definition, revision and management
- Requirements management
University Technical Degree (Engineering: Industrial, Electronics, Telecommunications
– DOORS / JAMA
– Enterprise Architect or similar system design tool
– System Architecture creation and analysis tools
– Functional Safety (ISO26262) & Reliability
– Patent’s knowledge
- Availability to travel
5 years in a similar position with good background in:
< Volver a Ofertas