Internet y tecnología
42000 – 56000 Bruto/año
We are hiring a Senior C++ Engineer to join one of our main clients located in Barcelona city.
You will be participating in the development of an internet safety solution whose mission is provide a safe digital experience of every child.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in IT profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client’s staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructure, ranging from Cloud Computing to Big Data, R & D and BI…
- You will be developing a multi-platform parental control solution.
- You will take part of the developments desktop, SDK, kernel & embedded technical products
- Translate technical & business requirements into state of the art C++ technical designs & apps
- Follow proper programming & design best practices and methodologies (UML, TDD, Scrum)
- Follow and improve company development & QA processes
- Research customer support cases and improve the Desktop apps quality
- Provide technical support to other junior profiles
¿How i’ll do it?:
- You will be part of a cross-fuctional technical and agile team.
- Great culture – friendly and emphasises both teamwork and fun
- You will work with people from 15 nationalities
- Flexible working hours – and there are possibilities to work from home.
- Interesting challenges in a fast-growing technology company for you to grind your skills
- Competitive salary range
- Private Health Insurance
- In-house training and team building events
- A modern and fully equipped office headquarters in Barcelona city
- Daily fruit and beverages supply
- 23 days of holidays per year. Half day off on your b’day
- Flexible Benefits
- Team Building Events
- Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- +5 years C++ coding highly scalable multi-threaded high performance distributed apps
- Strong knowledge of Linux/OSX and also Windows platforms
- Strong knowledge of C++ coding best practices, writing robust leak/crash free apps
- Strong knowledge of profiling & debugging tools/frameworks
Nice to have:
- Socket filters, SSL & Transparent proxies
- Kernel mode apps
- Cross-platform code and cross-platform build processes (ie: Cmake)
- C++11/C++17 knowledge
- Qt knowledge
- Install frameworks (MSI, Pkg)
- Continuous integration and Agile methodologies
< Volver a Ofertas