Internet y tecnología
Por Obra o Servicio
36000 – 42000 Bruto/año
At BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent within the engineering environment. We currently count on a team of more than 400 people. We take part in a great variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the most innovative clients from the R&D, automotive, pharma, machinery design and product development branches, among others. From our technical office we offer services depending on the needs of each client, since at BETWEEN we can take responsibility for all the development tasks related to your product’s life cycle.
The chosen person will contribute to every phase of the product development lifecycle.
What will I do? These will be your main tasks:
- You will be deeply involved in specification, design, coding, and SW V&V testing for new product development.
- You will design and program embedded SW in C and Python.
- You will be working directly with customers, both individually as like a member of a team.
- Extra to the projects you are assigned to, you will also collaborate on other ongoing projects as a consultant, reviewer or subject-matter expert.
How will I do it?
- You will join one of our offices in Barcelona (Avenida Meridiana / Sant Cugat, the one that fits you better), and you will work from there.
- You will have a PC and all the necessary software licences
- You will have an IT Support team at your disposal
In addition, while working for BETWEEN you will be able to take advantage of the following additional benefits:
- Possibility of working for a successfully expanding company at a national and international level.
- You’ll be part of a young high-performance team with a high degree of specialisation.
- You’ll have at your disposal an ambitious Training Plan.
- We will put at your disposal a Career Plan with projects that suit both your personal and professional goals.
- Possibility of choosing how to obtain your salary thanks to our Flexible Spending Plan tax advantages.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronic Engineering.
- Strong technical background in programming fundamentals and software architecture development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in firmware/software development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded C.
- Familiarity with software application development in Python, C#, or similar high-level languages.
- Knowledge of Agile development and Jira to track issues and sprints.
- Very high spoken and written English
- Availability to work from 12-13h to 21-22h.
- Experience in multithreaded programming, real-time programming, cross-platform, and cross-language development.
- Experience with git and GitHub.
- Experience with board bring-up – some EE knowledge.
- Experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, RTOS and other operating systems on new platforms.
- Experience with Bluetooth communications.
< Volver a Ofertas