Internet y tecnología
60000 – 64000 Bruto/año
We are setting up a Technology Center of Excellence in Barcelona to provide research, guidance, training, and deliver products and services in an agile fast-paced environment. Our main focus is on the following areas: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Deep Learning) and Distributed Ledger technologies.
We envision a real estate industry where accurate and more transparent data leads to better and faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access and make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform users.
Do you have experience building machine learning models? Are you able to invent and fast iterate on novel solutions to solve data related problems? Do you want to join a challenging project and have the opportunity to design outstanding solutions using new technologies? Then we have the perfect role for you!
What will you do?
- Mentoring and leading a team of software engineers of leveraging agile methodologies.
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform.
- Contribute hands on to product and feature development, and continuous improvement.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the team members to achieve highest levels of quality and productivity.
- Define requirements, create software designs and translate them into code.
- Learn, train and develop yourself. Learn continuously and adapt continuously.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject.
– 4+ years of web software development experience. Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle and knowledge of designing patterns.
– 4+ years of development experience in languages like: Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js.
– Experience building APIs and knowledge of RESTful principles.
– Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD.
– Experience with AWS ecosystem (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3,…).
– Experience with relational databases (E.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (E.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4j).
– Ability to provide direction and mentoring to an experienced software development team using agile techniques.
– Proven experience as architect/senior developer, previous leadership experience is a big plus.
– Fluency in English.
< Volver a Ofertas