Internet y tecnología
27000 – 46000 Bruto/año
At BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent within the engineering environment. We currently count on a team of more than 400 people. We take part in a great variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the most innovative clients from the R&D, automotive, pharma, machinery design and product development branches, among others. From our technical office we offer services depending on the needs of each client, since at BETWEEN we can take responsibility for all the development tasks related to your product’s life cycle.
The chosen person will provide software design and development for a cloud native industrial IoT software suite.
What will I do? These will be your main tasks:
- Full stack development.
- Design, development, testing, maintenance and enhancement of applications written in high level languages (C#, Angular JS, T-SQL).
- Work with technical leaders to ensure the product architecture is cohesive and adhering to required functional and non-functional requirements like performance, scalability and security.
- Author and review artefacts from all phases – use cases, estimates, high-level designs, low-level designs, code, test cases – to make sure they meet requirements.
- Assume software quality responsibility through the creation of solid testing plans, execute and report on the test results.
How will I do it?
- You will work on our office located in Bilbao.
- You will work within a scrum team.
- You will be part of a high specialized team.
- You will have your computer + all the licenses required.
In addition, while working for BETWEEN you will be able to take advantage of the following additional benefits:
- Possibility of working for a successfully expanding company at a national and international level.
- You’ll be part of a young high-performance team with a high degree of specialisation.
- You’ll have at your disposal an ambitious Training Plan.
- We will put at your disposal a Career Plan with projects that suit both your personal and professional goals.
- Possibility of choosing how to obtain your salary thanks to our Flexible Spending Plan tax advantages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in full stack development.
- Experience developing with an object-oriented language.
- Experience developing with C#.
- Knowledge of Web APIs based Web Service development.
- Experience in HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection Frameworks.
- Unit Testing skills.
- Entity framework.
- No-SQL databases.
- Experience working in a fast pace Agile environment.
- Experience developing cloud native applications on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience developing Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Experience with developing performant/scalable/high-availability systems.
< Volver a Ofertas