Internet y tecnología
24000 – 36000 Bruto/año
The Senior Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring software deliverables meet all business requirements and acceptance criteria for a continuously delivered, cloud-based IOT solution. Working within an agile development team, the Senior Quality Engineer will oversee the development of test plans, test cases, and conduct test case reviews for the entire team. They will then work with their assigned development team to automate these tests using a Ruby, Cucumber, and Gherkin based automation framework, and ensure their successful execution. The Senior Quality Engineer may also be called upon to prioritize and verify deliverables from both onshore and offshore automation teams.
- Work as a member of an agile team to develop procedures for ensuring on-time, on-quality delivery of a Cloud-based, IIOT solution
- Develop Automation Plans, Test Plans & Test Cases
- Automate test cases using a Ruby, Cucumber, and Gherkin based framework
- Provide accurate estimates and status updates on SQA deliverables such as test plans and test execution.
- Provide regular updates on the status of SQA tasks, open issues and potential risks.
- Submit bugs that are easy to reproduce and understand and verify fixes in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with remote and local team members.
- Review product requirements, functional specs, and design specifications to create comprehensive test cases.
- Participate in the creation and upkeep of automated tests.
- Communicate project risks as soon as possible and offer viable mitigation strategies.
- Participate in the creation and upkeep of a “clean room” SQA test environment using virtualization software.
- Design and build realistic test environments
- Write solid test plans and also act as reviewer for other SQA engineers.Host review sessions and provide constructive feedback to developers as well as other test engineers.
- Work with the support organization to quickly resolve customer issues.
- Performs functional, system, regression and performance tests as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management.
English – Fluent.
- Bachelor or higher level degree in Computer Science or related engineering field of study
- In lieu of a degree, at least ten (10) years of experience will be considered, specifically in software quality assurance.
- 5+ years automation experience
- 5+ years of prior experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Mid-Level understanding of Ruby, Python or similar scripting language
- Prior experience with Cucumber
- Ability to work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Familiarity with SQA methodologies.
- Experience working with web applications.
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Advanced experience working in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.
- Ability to independently determine and develop approaches to complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Previous experience working with automated testing tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in the utility industry.working with Microsoft Azure
- .NET development experience
- Working knowledge of modern OOD/OOP practices
Valorable; Possibility to make punctual trips.
< Volver a Ofertas