Vallès Occidental (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
30000 – 39000 Bruto/año
Currently we select an specialist in software testing for the role of Test Engineer to work on a long-term project in one of our major clients in the automotive sector, on a company located in Barcelona area.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
– Test and validation of SW designed for electric batteries systems to hybrid and electric vehicles.
-Conducting structural and operational tests of Machine to validate product meets customer design specifications
– Providing est status and milestone charts to customers and development teams
– Coordinating with design engineers in areas of product development issues
– Test coordination, test failures, and test reports and interpreting and analyzing test results
– Coordinating with project engineers and technicians on revisions to test objectives, methods, and standards.
– Manual execution of test cases according to priority for different sewing machines.
– Logging bugs in JIRA according to various firmware releases.
– Testing of Software update with USB and WIFI
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception
– Diploma/Master in Engineering
– Experience in testing positions (test definition from DOORS reqs, test automation in HIL)
– Knowledge of processes with SPICE
– Fluent in English
– Work experience in automotive is a plus.
– Structured and team oriented work.
– German Knowledge
< Volver a Ofertas