At our engineering offices, we offer technical services that are tailored to our client’s specific needs, as well as turnkey projects. We, at Between, provide you with all the development services related to your product’s life cycle.
Remote support by our technical offices and product prototyping, testing and manufacturing shop: FEM and CFD Simulation Projects, Turnkey Projects, and Offshore Services.
HVAC and Cooling Systems
Back Office Engineering Services
- FEM and CFD Simulation
- Mechanical Design
- Electronic Design
- Special Tooling
- Test Stands
- Prototypes and Limited Production Series
- Offshore Services
FEM and CFD Simulation
What methods can FEM and CFD simulation offer to enhance your designing process?
FEM and CFD simulation studies have become popular due to the increasingly powerful computers available today. This is why the use of computer assisted simulation has been extended to many different product development phases:
- Simulation on early conceptual designing phases.
- Simulation for validating detailed design.
- Simulation on early functional validation testing phase.
To learn more, visit www.femexperts.com
Examples of CFD Studies
Air Conditioning System
Gas Combustion Chamber
Heat Vacuum Air Conditioning
Optical Smoke Detector Chamber
Printer Drying System
Continuous Steel Wire Cooler
Examples of FEM Calculations
Truck Back Door Holder
Train Underframe Black Water Tank
Valve Housing Clipping
Low Temperature Sealing Gasket
Mechanical Design. Product Development.
What are the advantages of offering product development technical support to our clients?
- Cost reduction and resource flexibility.
- Efficient development, minimizing plan deviation.
- Highly valuable expertise.
Examples of Mechanical Design Projects
Industrial Robotic 7th Axis
Heavy Duty Gearbox Design
Directional Axis With Power Transmission Design
Hydraulic Assisted Direction
Antarctic Mirror Telescope Positioner
Robotic Arm for Vial Actuation
Printer Carriage with Variable PPS System
Transmission Fatigue Fracture Analysis
We also have extensive experience in:
- Embedded System Engineering
- Real-time System Engineering
- Programming Languages, such as: C, C++, .NET, LabView, and more
- AUTOSAR Knowledge
- PCB Design
- CAD and PCB Library Development
- PCB Layout
- FPGA Design Services
- Complete Product Design including Hardware and Firmware Development
- Pre-designs and Feasibility Studies
- Electronic Design Project Management
- EMC Pre-compliance
- Consulting and Training Services
Examples of Electronic Design Projects
Optical Tracking and Positioning System
Sub-micrometric 3-axis Positioning System
High Pressure Servo Drive
Servo Motor Development
Do you need to optimize your manufacturing process?
We, at Between, specialize in providing customized turnkey solutions for special tooling projects:
- Assembly Tooling.
- Precision Machinery.
- Technical Documentation and CE Certification.
Aircraft Platform Tooling
Automotive Calibration Tooling
Mounting Station Press Set
Climate Control System Vibrational Tooling
Wiper Vibrational Tooling
Do you need to validate or test your products?
- Extensive experience in turnkey testing equipment design and construction.
- Strong knowledge on the control and measurement of all types of physical parameters.
How do we do it?
- Detailed analysis on a case by case basis.
- Use of the best materials and construction techniques.
- Final report and technical conclusions.
Examples of Test Stand Projects
Rear View Mirror Gear Noise Testing
Train Car Motion Test
Composite Material Fatigue Test
Dynamic Fatigue Test
Stick Shift Reliability Test
Parking Break Reliability Test
Stick Shift Noise Test
Pressurized Vessel Test
Pipeline System Test
Belt Pulley Dimensional Analysis
Prototypes and Limited Production Series
- Precision device mechanization, handling and assembly solutions.
Limited Production Series
- Mechanical devices using mechanical, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic technology.
- Production of renewable energy related products.
Examples of Prototype and Limited Production Series Projects
1- and 2-axis Solar Trackers
Test Tube Positioning Arm
Servo Motor Development
Between provides its clients with offshore services through our subsidiary SOLID Engineering Sri Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
We will provide you with tailored solutions to meet your company’s needs and commitments, adapting to your specific volume, deadlines, and cost requirements.
We offer you the opportunity to work together as a team under our specifications, expertise and leadership to achieve optimal efficiency at a highly competitive cost.
Development of high workload projects, including:
- 2D drawings from 2 different 3D drawing formats.
- Conversion from 2D drawings to 3D drawings.
- Software migration, file format conversions.
- Finite element meshing.