Sant Cugat del Vallès (España)
Internet y tecnología
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN currently has a team of 500 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, world of sports, education, etc.
Currently we select a BI Developer with back-end experience to work on the data architecture of the business unit, working on a long-term project in one of our major clients.
The person we are looking for will be part of the Business Intelligence Team developing business projects and assisting in the different procedures that ensure smooth functioning of business. The selected person will provide back & front-end technological skillset with ETLs and Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
– Develop and improve the data architecture.
– Support and maintain the current QlikView and PowerBI dashboards and process automation.
– Act as the point of contact with IT department for following processes for deployment activities of the dashboards created.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– One year of demonstrated experience in BI reporting area and databases, analysis and development/implementation of BI business solutions in QlikView and/or PowerBI
– Experience in databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer
– Experience in designing Reports and DashBoards using Power BI
– Advanced level of English
< Volver a Ofertas