Sant Feliu de Llobregat (España)
Ingeniería y automoción
33000 – 36000 Bruto/año
We are hiring an Electri/Control System Engineer to join one of our main clients located in Sant Feliu de Llobregat.
You will be part of a multucultural engineering team, working in the electrical team to support the execution of embedded controls development projects for the electrification of the refrigeration units of our customer. You will be working with the electrical, HW, SW, systems test and algorithm engineering functions.
In BETWEEN we bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Recruitment Business Unit specialized in Engineering profiles dedicated to find talented people to join our client’s staff. The contract is offered by our client. The wide range of companies we work with, allows us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests.
- High level requirements gathering, definition of requirements acceptance criteria.
- Design, develop and document algorithms based on the requirements.
- Simulink/Matlab model development, code generation and code integration with Low level SW.
- Model Test definition and implementation.
- Ensuring the correctness of executable code, for the modules developed.
- Support lab and test engineers with test definition, tools development and data analysis.
- Review and analyze system functional data.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for SW problems (hardware and software).
- Cooperate with the internal global teams for SW integration.
- Flexible working hours.
- Now in homeoffice
- Medical insurance
- Bonus restaurant
- Career plan & formations
- Competitive salary
- SW development using Model based development with Matlab/Simulink.
- Knowledge in programming software languages such as C, C++.
- Experience in prototyping and quick tool development using Python.
- Experience in data analysis using tools like Matlab/Python.
- Communication protocols basic knowledge.
- SW requirements definition, revision and management.
- Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Control/Computing engineering
- Experience aprox. 3/5 years
< Volver a Ofertas