Ingeniería y automoción
Por Obra o Servicio
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
In BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent in the field of facilities engineering. We are involved in a great variety of leading projects, working with the most innovative clients in the Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction and Civil Works sectors …
We currently have a team of more than 550 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and in the facilities of our clients.
We are looking for a reliable ESTATIC EQUIPMENT ENGINEER with experience in petrochemical, chemical or energy projects to work on a project in BARCELONA for one of our main clients for a long term. Pressure Vessels Engineer to be in charge of all engineering activities in mechanical discipline related to Pressure Vessels for specific projects.
- Elaborate engineering activities: Design and calculations of pressure vessels, storage tanks, drums, columns, heat exchangers, etc according to codes, prepare technical specifications, material requisitions and documents for purchase order, prepare technical bid tabulations and offers analysis, cheking and review of vendor’s drawings and documents
- Coordinates with other Specialist Leads involved in the project. Coordination with other disciplines to define the interfaces with piping, electricity, instrumentation, works civil, etc.
- Ensures that the discipline engineering deliverables are compliant with project QHSE plan & discipline engineering processes & standards.
Benefits you will have at your workplace:
-Young and dynamic work environment
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will obtain the following added benefits:
-Possibility of working in a company in full growth nationally and internationally
-Possibility of working in national and international projects, for reference clients of the industrial sector
-You will be part of a young team of high performance and with a high degree of specialization
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering specialized in Mechanical
- 10 or more years experience in similar position
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry
- Software: Autocad, Autopipe Vessel
- Fluent in German
< Volver a Ofertas