Sant Cugat del Vallès (España)
Internet y tecnología
30000 – 36000 Bruto/año
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY is a technology company that has advanced technological capabilities in the field of engineering and ICT. Our services reach all continents and cover various fields of the world economy, industry and service companies.
BETWEEN currently has a team of 500 people working in the fields of automotive, aerospace, railway, Oil & Gas, retail, the world of sports, education, etc.
We want to grow, and we want to make it with you. We are looking for an IT Project Manager with strong technical skills and project management experience to manage the development support team. The position is located in the main headquarter of one of our major clients focused in INDUSTRIAL AND R+D PROJECTS in Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona).
The selected candidates will be part of the Project Management Team managing all the incidences, priorities, logbooks and organizing all the team functions. Also, you will be responsible for a multicultural C++ development team. The team is focused on solving incidences in SW.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
– You will manage the development team (they develop a software pragrammed in C++)
– You will organize all the team priorities and incidences to solve
– You will work with a multinational and multicultural team inside the PM. Also, with electronical, mechanical and software profiles
– You will take responsibility for the operations
– You will help others to find incidences and code
How would I perform:
– Big and strong team and team leads
– IT support and equipment
– Flexible timetable
– Easy access to parking or public transport
– Sports facilities
– Regular follow-ups with BETWEEN service managers and account managers
What could BETWEEN offer:
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growth.
– Join a young high-performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals
– Ambitious training plan
– Gym Discounts
– Flexible remuneration plan
-1-2 years of mínimum experience in a similar position as a Project Manager in IT
– Strong background in programming software with C++
– Advanced level of English: C1-C2
– Spanish: at least an intermediate level
– Valuable experience working with multinational or remote teams
– Organized, proactive and resolutive person. Team player and with good soft skills.
< Volver a Ofertas