Montcada i Reixac (España)
Internet y tecnología
21000 – 27000 Bruto/año
Would you like to develop your professional career as a SAP Support Consultant in an important multinational of the retail sector? This is your project!
We are currently selecting a SAP Support Consultant to join one of the support teams that Between has implemented in one of our main clients.
The selected person will provide technical support to the SAP HCM module and its sub-modules resolving level 2 incidents all around Europe.
After six months working with the Between team, you will join the client’s staff.
In BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent in the technology sector. We are involved in a wide variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the latest technologies. At BETWEEN we currently have a team of more than 500 people.
In the Development area, we cover web and mobile projects for clients such as IESE BUSINESS SCHOOL, LIDL, EDREAMS, VUELING, BANC SABADELL or HEWLETT PACKARD, among others. We work in areas such as BI, IoT, Big Data and R&D. In the Operations area we implement Service Desk projects, IT Infrastructures and Cloud projects, among others.
What will I do? These will be your main functions:
– Provide level 2 support in the SAP HCM module all around Europe.
Benefits you will have in your workplace:
– Hours: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
– Stable project.
In addition, by working for BETWEEN you will get the following extra benefits:
– Possibility of working in a company in full growth at a national and international level.
– You will be part of a young team with high performance and a high degree of specialization.
– You will have an ambitious Training Plan.
– We will put at your disposal a Career Plan with projects according to your personal and professional objectives.
– Possibility of choosing how to obtain your salary thanks to the tax advantages of our Flexible Remuneration.
– High level of German and English.
– Minimum one year experience in SAP level 1 support.
– Basic knowledge of web technologies (e-mail, browser-based applications, applications).
– High problem solving skills.
– Ability to make decisions.
– Didactic and formative attitude towards the user.
< Volver a Ofertas