Ingeniería y automoción
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
Currently we select a specialist in software embedded for the role of Senior Software Embedded Engineer to work in one of our major clients in the automotive sector. The person will be involved in electric/hibrid vehicles projects related to High Power Systems: Electric vehicle power train architecture and subsystems, On Board chargers, DC/DC (High power battery-Low power circuit) and Battery Management Systems
– Define and coordinate SW development activities according to ASPICE.
– Spec analysis, clarifications & quotations and implementation/testing activities coordination.
– SW design oriented to vehicle diagnostics: low level design, implementation (C), unit test (C-Unit), integration test (Python), SW test (Python), system integration test (Python).
– Third party SW integration and validation and code generation scripts and parsers.
– Skills in requirements management tools (DOORS).
– Issues debugging and root-cause founding (JIRA).
– Interface with customer and manufacturing plant people.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Flexible shift from 8h to 17h
– Training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan
Come join us!
– High power converters control algorithms knowledge
– Development of electrical power plant models
– System test tools experience (HIL) – D-Space / National Instruments
– Programming skills: Labview
– Simulation tools: Matlab – Simulink
< Volver a Ofertas