Ingeniería y automoción
Por Obra o Servicio
27000 – 30000 Bruto/año
In BETWEEN we select and bet on the best talent in the field of facilities engineering. We are involved in a great variety of leading projects, working with the most innovative clients in the Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Food, Construction and Civil Works sectors …
We currently have a team of more than 550 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and in the facilities of our clients.
We are looking for a reliable SENIOR PIPING DESIGNER with experience in petrochemical, chemical or energy projects to work on a project in BARCELONA for one of our main clients for a long term. Piping Designer to be in charge of installation design for assigned areas of on-shore process units. Reports to Principal Piping Designer of assigned area
- Learns and handles with all applicable job specs, piping classes, standards and working instructions that may be needed for the correct development of his assigned work.
- Defines locally equipment and installation arrangement to full required detail.
- Develops piping studies.
- Develops 3D model for equipment and piping
- Extracts and verifies isometric drawings.
- Develops general arrangement drawings.
- Comments vendor drawings for assigned equipment.
- Coordinates with other disciplines for relevant design interfaces.
- Marks-up master documents, gets informed of changes and modifications, follows-up comments from other departments on assigned area and assures inclusion of required design changes.
- Takes part in the different MTO activities, if requested to.
- Develops piping studies and support definition in assigned area.
Benefits you will have at your workplace:
-Young and dynamic work environment
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will obtain the following added benefits:
-Possibility of working in a company in full growth nationally and internationally
-Possibility of working in national and international projects, for reference clients of the industrial sector
-You will be part of a young team of high performance and with a high degree of specialization
- Bachelor Degree, Technical Degree
- Minium 10 years experience in similar function
- Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining or Petrochemical Industry
- SP3D and/or E3D. Autocad, Microstation
- Fluent in German
< Volver a Ofertas