Internet y tecnología
27000 – 33000 Bruto/año
We are seeking a Senior Support Engineer focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing quality and professional support for CloudBlue products, helping customers from all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email and over the phone. In this role you will answer how-to questions, recommend best practices, diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to CloudBlue products.
At BETWEEN we are committed to the best talent in the technology sector. We have a Specialized Selection unit in IT profiles to be incorporated into our clients’ staff. We work with a wide range of companies, which will allow us to find the position that best suits your needs and professional interests. We can offer you projects in the areas of development and infrastructures, ranging from the field of Cloud Computing to Big Data, R&D and BI.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Provide support to customers globally via email and over the phone.
- Answer how-to questions and recommend best practices related to CloudBlue products functionality and configuration.
- Investigate technical issues reported by customers, troubleshoot and identify solution and root cause.
- Ensure that problems are solved by applying correct procedures and documentation.
- Follow standard procedures for handover or escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
- Manage own time and workload, provide prompt and accurate feedback and status updates to customers according to SLA.
- Document investigation steps and applied solutions in form of tech notes and knowledge base articles.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Resolve tickets of CloudBlue customers in quality and time.
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
- Contribute to the CloudBlue knowledge base for internal and external use.
• Bonus 7%
• Tickets Restaurant € 1980 / year
• Sanitas medical insurance € 648 / year
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Deep knowledge in Linux & Windows System Admistration:
- Networking concepts and protocols: TCP IP, UDP, DHCP, netmask, subnet, routing, firewall, NAT, VLAN
- Web hosting technologies and protocols: web, email, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- Standards, protocols and data formats used for APIs and systems integration: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAML
- Security concepts and protocols: encryption, public-key cryptography, SSL/TLS
- Deep experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analysing and composing queries).
- 2+ years of experience with CloudBlue products (e.g. CloudBlue Commerce formerly Odin Automation, CloudBlue Connect, APS).
- 1+ year of experience with Cloud/virtualization platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, Virtuozzo).
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, PHP).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication, fluent in English.
< Volver a Ofertas