Ingeniería y automoción
30000 – 33000 Bruto/año
We select a specialist in software embedded development to work in the BETWEEN development team in one of our major clients an important provider of intelligent vision-guided robotics systems and services.
Within the Embedded Software team, you will participate in the development of future Industrial Robots Embedded Systems. You will design, implement and run software that will facilitate the future robotic systems. You will have the opportunity to step into a wide variety of roles, such as design and development of low level firmware through to application level software for robots as well as implementing novel robotic algorithms. You will learn quickly about robotics and the future of robotics. You will also collaborate on international real-time systems programming projects.
– Develop embedded software for robotic systems
– Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of embedded robotic subsystems.
– Design, implement and maintain drivers for controller peripherals (serial ports, USB, I2C, Ethernet, FireWire, SD Card, Force Sensor …).
– Participate in the design and development of brand new products.
– Solve challenging problems in development of new features and support of existing products.
– Ability to work in a leading company in its sector, growing nationally and internationally, where you can participate in different projects that allow you to continue your professional growing.
– Join a young high performance specialized team.
– Projects in line with your career goals.
– Ambitious training plan.
– Flexible remuneration plan: Pay system that allows workers to distribute their salary reception: A part of the salary in CASH. Another part in PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (medical insurance, restaurant card, transport card, ticket nursery school).
– Electronic, telecommunications or computer engineer (or similar).
– More than 3 years of experience in SW development and/or embedded FW.
– Strong C/C++ programming skills.
– Proven track record of delivering high-quality, efficient and portable code in a real-time embedded environment.
– Experience with Real Time Operating Systems.
– Fluent English.
< Volver a Ofertas