Cookies are essential for websites to function properly, and provide a host of benefits in terms of offering interactive services and making it easier for you to navigate and use our website. Cookies cannot damage your computer system in any way, and, to the contrary, when active help us to identify and fix website errors.
The following information will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
· Session cookies: temporary cookies that are saved in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the webpage, and are never saved to your hard drive. The information obtained from these cookies allows us to analyze online traffic patterns. Over time, this helps us offer a superior user experience, improving the content and facilitating its use.
· Permanent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive, and our website reads them each time you visit. Each permanent cookie has an expiration date, after which it will cease to function.
Following is a list of the main types of cookies used on our website:
· Absolutely necessary cookies such as for example, those needed for proper navigation or which make it possible to provide services requested by the user, or cookies used to ensure that the page’s contents load efficiently.
· Third party cookies such as for example, those used by social networks or external content modules.
· Analytical cookies used periodically for maintenance, to ensure users receive the best possible service; websites typically use analytical cookies to compile statistics about the website’s activity.
DESCRIPTION AND PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The following table summarizes the cookies that we use on our website:
|Cookie||Name||Purpose / More information||Expiration|
|www.between.tech||BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SL uses Google Analytics to
track user activity on our website.
|Google Analytics||_ga||Used to identify our web users..||2 years|
|ARRAffinity||Used for multiple instances of Windows Azure Websites||Session|
|_icl_current_language||Most recently used language on the website||24 horas|
|HubSpot||__hs.*||HubSpot’s tracking code sets the following cookies when someone visits your site. These cookies fall into two general categories:
Consent banner cookies
|According to typology.|
ADDITIONAL GUARANTEES – COOKIE MANAGEMENT
As an additional guarantee to those listed previously, saving cookies on your computer may be subject to your agreement when you install or update your web browser. You can revoke this consent at any time using your browser’s content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow users to activate a private mode during which cookies are always erased after visiting a site. This private mode may be named differently depending on the browser. Following is a list of the most popular browsers and the different names used to describe this private mode:
· Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
· Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
Important: Please carefully read your browser’s help section to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You can still visit our website when your browser is in “private mode”, however, your browsing experience may not be ideal and certain functions may not work as expected.