1.- IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
www.between.tech is a domain owned by BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU with address AV. MERIDIANA, 358 8º – 08027 BARCELONA Tax Identification No. B-62257613, registered in the Company Register of Barcelona, Volume 42757, Folio 198, Sheet No. B-228765 and the following form: FORM (LOPD)
2.- DATA PROTECTION
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU is the Data Controller for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection and in accordance with current regulations on information society services, therefore it provides the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned for processing are:
- To send of commercial advertising communications, provided that previous authorisation has been given by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be sent by BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUand will be related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached an advertising and promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, inquiries or any other type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- To send the newsletter on the website.
- If you submit your resume to our company electronically and/or through a web form, your data will be processed confidentially and for the exclusive purpose of processing your application. Data will be transmitted in an encrypted form. If there is any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data from your resume that is provided will be kept for a period of one year, after which BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU will proceed to destroy it completely.
Data retention criteria: It will be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of its processing and, when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or its complete destruction.
Data recipients: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is an obligation to do so.
International transfers: International data transfers are not made to third parties in countries outside of the European Union.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and to restrict or oppose to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- You can revoke your consent given for receiving commercial communications at any time, by sending your request to the following form: FORM (LOPD)
Contact information for exercising your rights:
- Postal address: MERIDIANA, 358 8º – 08027 BARCELONA
- Form: FORM (LOPD)
By checking off the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is required in order for the provider to meet their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU is truthful and they are responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties in any case, and that whenever it makes any kind of personal data transfer, users will be asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary in order to provide the User with an optimal service. In the event that all the data is not provided, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU complies with current regulations on data protection, and states that the data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and the data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by current regulations on data protection, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU or, if applicable, it has a license or express authorisation from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property and are registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing always requires prior written authorisation from BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU. Any use not previously authorised is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU, and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible dispute that may arise in respect thereof.
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of their holders, and their simple mention or appearance on the website does not imply that it has any rights or responsibility over them, nor does it back, sponsor or recommend them.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the following form: FORM (LOPD)
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU is exempt from any type of liability derived from the information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by an unrelated third party.
From the website, it is possible for you to be redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU cannot always control the content introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not accept any type of responsibility with respect to said content. In any case, it will proceed to immediately withdraw any content that could violate national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to immediately withdraw the redirection to the website, notifying the competent authorities of the content in question.
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU is not responsible for the stored information and content, which includes but is not limited to that included in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of current regulations on information society services, all content that may affect or violate national or international legislation, the rights of third parties, morality and public order, is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in its withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking it. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. Normally, its correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or those that could occur due to force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that would make it impossible to access the website.
Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows for the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the webs servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6.- BLOG BEHAVIOUR RULES
BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU appreciates your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way for all users of this instrument to participate.
If you want to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept these rules:
- User’s responsibility. By participating in the website’s blogs, you are solely responsible for the messages disseminated through them, guaranteeing total indemnity for BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUagainst any claim that may arise to that effect. In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that they are the owner or has the authorisation from the owner to disseminate it on the Blogs. And they exempt BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU from any third-party claim that may arise to that effect.
- Before posting a message, the user must choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not suit the theme of the blog may be eliminated. It is strictly forbidden to post promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not adapt to the normal topics covered in the blogs.
- The user must respect the other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Those messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that threaten the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
- BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUreserves the right to reproduce, modify or disseminate the messages posted in the blogs on the website according to the terms and suitable means, without this entitling the user to any compensation.
- BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUis not responsible for what is posted in the blogs on the website, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published therein. The user who sends the messages or information is responsible for their content.
- BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUdoes not guarantee the availability or continuity of the website’s blog service, being able to modify it, suspend it or eliminate it from the website without previous notice, at any time.
- In the event that a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects a misuse of the website’s blogs by other users, they may inform BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU through the following FORM, indicating in the subject “moderation of blogs”, so that BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLU can moderate or eliminate them.
- The user will hold BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY, SLUharmless for any claim that may be presented as a result of the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or any other behaviour related to or derived from the use of the website’s blogs.
7.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION